Terms & Conditions
1) We take our crew commitment very seriously. We have our students’ best interest at heart and to make sure that we are training and performing at our best level, we do demand an intense amount of dedication. Unfortunately if this commitment isn’t shown, it can lead to a child’s removal from crew.
1a) Whilst we completely support students attending other dance schools or dance classes, this should never interfere with a BPM rehearsal, competition or event. By signing up to crews you acknowledge your commitment to BPM and your team members are a priority. Students who choose another dance school event over BPM will be asked to leave.
4) All students will automatically be on a probationary period from September until December. During this period, all crew members must attend every class and competition, unless there are exceptional circumstances which can be discussed in advance. Failure to attend all classes could result in students being asked to leave crew.
5) During the probationary period, students are expected to be practicing the crew routines they have learnt at home and come back to class knowing them.
7) Extra training sessions for competitions may pop up during the competing year. We cannot predict when these will be but in the past have been in school holidays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
1) You agree to pay a contribution fee to the cost of the crew costume of £40 and will be required to look after the costume and keep in pristine condition. Once you have accepted your place, an invoice will be sent out immediately that needs to be paid in order to confirm your place in crew. This fee is non-refundable.
2) This costume is under no circumstances to be worn for anything other that crew events, this includes duos and activities outside of BPM. The costume remains property of BPM Dance Academy and is to be returned at the end of the competitive year in July.
3) Any costumes lost or damaged will have to be paid for at the current retail price.
4) Crew class fees are billed at £6 for a 1 hour class and £5 for a 45 min class.
5) All competition ticket money must be paid in cash the week of the competition. We hand this cash directly to the promoter. Any tickets ordered must be paid for.
Extra Training & Competition Dates 2019
Soar Street Dance Competition (Solos & Duos) K2 Crawley – 13th October
Half Term Crew Training – 2nd November
Winter Wonder Jam Competition (Swanley, Kent) – 3rd November *This competition must be attended*
Medway Street Champs – 1st December
Extra Training & Competition Dates 2020
January Competition TBC
BPM Competition (Haywards Heath) – 2nd February
BDO Southern Street Dance Championships (K2, Crawley) – 22nd March
Camber Sands Dance Weekend (Camber Sands) – 24th, 25th & 26th April
Show All Day Rehearsal – 5th July
Annual BPM Summer Show – 9th, 10th & 11th July
BPM Crew Updates – Facebook & Bpm App